Summary: Transform mental breakdown in something divine with the yoga. This blog discusses the five ways of turning mental and emotional collapse into a spiritual breakthrough.
“This is your time. Today is your moment. Get ready for release. Get ready for a spiritual breakthrough.”
Arguably, life never promises a smooth journey. Heartbreaks, betrayals, exhaustion and adversity are an indivisible part of life. But, everyone can certainly learn to rise above the mental and emotional breakdown to become one with the eternal universe.
The key to turning a mental breakdown into a spiritual breakthrough lies in detaching the self from the past traumatic experiences, tapping into the divine energy within, and connecting with the inner sacred space. By releasing the negative emotions, you can experience a spiritual breakthrough.
This is how it can be done:
- Embrace the Bliss of Letting Go with Yoga Asanas: To be able to experience the spiritual development, it is essential to let go of the physical and mental things that do not serve you. Purge the bad habits, toxic feelings, self-inhibiting beliefs and unwanted clutter that is not supportive of you. Make an attempt to create a sacred place, where positive vibrations and happiness can bloom. Also, if crying helps you release the trauma; let the tears roll down your face. Practice these yoga poses for releasing trauma:
- Bound Angle Pose (Baddha Konasana): Practice this pose by placing the heels close to your pelvic area and knees wide open to the sides. In this pose release the hips and feelings of fear.
- Upward Facing Dog Pose (Urdhva Mukha Svanasana):Often the lump of tears and worry get stuck in the throat. Get into the Upward-Facing Dog Pose for cultivating a clear energy in the throat that flushes out blockages.
- Headstand (Sirsasana): In the sirsasana, you are encouraged to maintain a steady focus that in turn helps you live in the present moment in your life instead of dwelling in the past. On luxury yoga retreats in India, you get a chance to practice these yoga poses with correct alignment.
- Never Escape, Keep Doing The Karma: It’s natural for people suffering from mental breakdown to engage in self-pity and to start spending days like an idle person. Embrace the yoga philosophy of Karma. No matter how bad the situation is, never refrain from performing the ordained functions of the day. Do your daily Karmas (selfless actions) in the grand scheme of samsara. Motivate yourself and do activities that make you happy and allow you to escape the stagnation that mental breakdown bring. Engage in yoga practices, adventure activities, Karma yoga projects, or take a luxury yoga retreat in Rishikesh. A luxury yoga vacation in Rishikesh focuses on yoga, nutritious eating, spiritual practices that help you channelize your inner spirituality.
3. Move the Body: With depression and mental trauma, you may lose connection with your body. So, if you wish to bounce back from the dark pits of depression, it is advisable to get your body moving. Move your body in yoga asanas, go for nature walks, spend time doing thrilling activities and more during luxury yoga holidays in Goa. As you hold yoga poses for a longer duration with focus, you cultivate awareness about your body and surroundings that results in re-connection with the body. Additionally, onluxury yoga retreats in India,you get ample time and space to spend time in nature that heals all your wounds.
- Yoga Asanas: The best and natural way to move the body is to practice the yoga postures. The yoga poses to open the body areas that hold tensions leading to emotional release.
- Meditation: With meditation, you can learn the art of enjoying the present moment. As you sit in meditation, chant mantras to unfold positivity within and around.
- Pranayama: Yogic breathing is the art of taking deep breaths that nourishes the whole body. So, whenever you feel overwhelmed, practice Pranayama to calm your body and mind.
- Practice Self-Care:Your body is your temple. So nurture and honor it to the best. Attend yoga and Ayurveda sessions in order to nourish your system internally. Spend time in nature, indulge yourself in good deeds and pamper yourself with good food and more. Do everything that washes your bitterness away and invigorates your senses.
5. Discover the Creative Side: “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” ~ Deep Roy. So, express yourself innovatively. Take up things that are positive and the creatively stimulating. When you tap into inspiration, you find divinity.
Amidst the mental chaos, indulge in yoga and inspiring practices to enhance your spiritual development.